I Am The Omnipresent Unicorn Head

 

Conflicted.

A band with puppet heads, well there is terrible catastrophic history of musicians too ugly to be unleashed on the world.

Yet

Unicorns. Yes. Unicorns. Make me interested.

I am the Unicorn head lead with the bass guitar.

They say. Them. they say that if someone is kind to animals, waiters and taxi drivers they are probably OK. That may be true. I have never been nice to any of those things and I am definitely OK. But anyway.

Them.

I would say that any band that leads with the bass is probably OK.

I am unicorn head deliver on that, Omnipresent is a positive, tuneful, tight, purposeful dose of indie pop. At this point I should compare them to another band to make it easy for the listener to decide whether to give them a listen. Fuck that reader. These men cut the heads off unicorns and wore them over their own heads. They deserve a little effort on your part.

Recommended.

Comments